Monday, July 11, 2011

I want my Mommy!!!!

I am two weeks old now and my Mom is a little sad, she says I am already growing too fast! All of this growing makes me a little crabby. If I am not eating or sleeping, I prefer to be held. I like my bouncy seat and all but I feel a lot calmer when someone holds me. My Mom was a little worried (she worries too much) that I was being held too much but she talked to a few people and remembered that Dr. Ward said that a baby my age can't be spoiled. So for now, I get my way! hehe YES!!
I LOVE to sleep and I figure if I am a good sleeper at night, My Mom and Dad will be happier, well rested people and give me whatever I need during the day! I only wake up once during the night, I can't go ALL night without eating! I usually settle in for the night around midnight and then wake up between 4am or 5am and then sleep until between 8am or 9am. In the fall I will have to start going to work with Mom and I'll have to get up a little earlier but for now, we are all liking this schedule!
My Auntie Brooke left on a mission trip for Hong Kong yesterday and I was so sad. It only made me feel better when Mom held me. I know AB will have fun but I am going to miss her! Mom tells me that we only have 10 sleeps until she's home. I just hope she brings me a prize! :-)



This is after we dropped my Auntie Brooke off, I was not thrilled! 


I am really enjoying my one on one time with my Mom during the day, we are really getting to know each other. She says that I am the best thing that's ever happened to her, well besides my Dad. We miss Daddy when he's at work but good thing he gets to come home for lunch to see us and he only has to work until 4:30pm. Weekends are still our favorite though! We went to the South Shore Farmer's Market with Auntie Laurel and Uncle Zak this past weekend, it was my first trip to the farmers market ( I slept in the baby bjorn the whole time... BORING!)
I really like this new life, Mom and Dad say they can't wait to show me the world!  They sure do love me A LOT!

This is what 2 weeks old looks like.. do you like my outfit?  Grammie's friend Jill got it for me and my Great Aunt Nancy got me the cool socks!

Me with my eyes open!! I love Auntie Sarah!

My Favorite place to be.. asleep on Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment